Sender:
From:
Susan Beamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 09:15:16 -0800
Any one read, "Canticle for Leibowitz"?  At the end, there's a
self-driving car, but it locks into a channel in the road.

Susan Beamer
Records [and Archives] Manager
Eastern Washington State
www.selinc.com

From:   Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   02/12/2016 09:09 AM
Subject:        OT Re: [RM] Friday Pondering-Transportation
Sent by:        Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 5:00 AM, Glen Sanderson
wrote:

> Who is looking forward to the self-driving car?

Even if we're NOT "looking forward to it", we better be able to EASILY
IDENTIFY them so we can LOOK OUT for them!!

They should be required to be emblazoned like a "Student Driver" car is.

Larry

--
Larry

*----Lawrence J. MedinaDanville, CARIM Professional since 1972*

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.