Sender:
From:
"Christopher P. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2016 13:59:23 +0000
Last year I reached out to you all as Chairman of the PRISM International Conference Planning Committee, and despite the huge success of our conference, I did a poor job of succession planning for my role. I want to extend the invitation to participate in this year's conference on Innovation in Records and Information Management after seeing some of you last year in Texas.

The annual conference - going on 36 years now - will be held May 16-19 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, FL<http://coconutpoint.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html>  This year’s conference will bring industry leaders from around the world to debate the future of information management with unique discussion formats, such as IGNITE sessions that will challenge 8 speakers to give an idea that has fundamentally changed their business in 5 minutes or less. Our Future of PRISM group of professionals under 40 will gather again for a lively discussion of what attracted them to the RIM industry, and the trends they are investing in. Jim Carroll, our opening day keynote, is a world renowned author, futurist, and innovation and trends expert who helps transform growth-oriented organizations into innovation machines - he’ll be sharing his insights on the most exciting trends in information management and how to invest in them. More importantly, the PRISM conference will provide opportunities to meet, network, and learn from creative leaders in a relaxing, informal setting. You can see the brochure with our conference's full schedule here<http://www.prismintl.org/uploads/files/2016annual/PRISM2016AnnualConferenceBrochure.pdf>.

My colleagues refer to this conference as “ten years of learning in three days” and I can tell you it has had a huge positive impact on our organization - I decided to join my father in business after attending my first PRISM conference. The deadline for our early-bird rate is fast approaching next week. For more information and to register, follow this link<http://www.prismintl.org/events/2016annual/2016-annual-registration.html>. In the meantime, free to reach out to me directly with any questions.

Christopher

Christopher Powell Jones
Consulting Team Leader
Secure Records Solutions