Sender:
From:
Vipul Swarup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2016 16:09:46 +0530
Hi Brett

Like others on this thread, we managed with MS Office for some time. But we
use Excel, and not Access. Agreed that Excel might not be as full featured
as Access, but was reasonably quick to setup and to train the staff. We are
able to reasonably track boxes, locations and index the files within the
boxes using Excel. We are able to pull simple reports: Which boxes have
which files, etc.

Let me know if you want to see some examples - we can connect separately
over Skype.

cheers
Vipul

*Vipul Swarup*
Co-Founder - EisenVault
Mobile:   +91.987.370.1090
Email:     [log in to unmask]
Website: www.eisenvault.com
Address: 4th Floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, India.