Sender:
From:
"Richardson, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:52:09 +0000
I work for the City of Delray Beach, Florida managing the City's
records.   Although I realize that most governmental institutions
generally send their inactive records to an offsite facility, I was
curious to know whether any of your entities/employers have
an in-house records warehouse.  Furthermore, I would be
interested in hearing from anyone whose entity uses
barcoding software to keep track of your records cartons.

Thank you very much,

Peter M. J. Richardson, MPA, CRM
City of Delray Beach, FL
(561) 243-1311