Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:02:19 +0000
From:
"Veal, Susan E." <[log in to unmask]>
We encourage everyone to keep a "shred" box or bin at their desk and almost everyone does. Through a local non-profit transition-to-work program, we hired a gentleman who comes once a week to make the rounds to collect from everyone in the firm. Everyone loves the regularity with which it is collected and is ready with their shred box or bin out on Tuesday mornings.  He collects the shred in the typical 95-gallon lockable bins that are picked up once a week by a local document destruction company.

Susan E. Veal
Business Intake & Records Manager

Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C.
Liberty Tower