Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:24:26 +0000
From:
"Mullen, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Lisa,

To add to the conversation, our program encompasses multiple facilities across several states in the eastern U.S. including Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.  We utilize multiple vendors and have regularly scheduled service at each location ranging from 4 to 8 weeks to on-call service coordinated by my team.  Types of information are defined in policy and widely distributed and made available.  We also do facility audits every month with team members rotating.  Typically, we audit 100 facilities every year for compliance (spot check recycle bins and trash cans, touch base with contacts, etc.).  Each year we target facilities we have not been to or rarely get to, generally outlying, off the beaten path offices or plants.  Employees are kept up-to-date through bi-annual refresher trainings and articles published is various newsletters and our corporate portal (intranet site).  We also have a Department SharePoint site where employees can get contact information and view the Corporate Retention Schedule.  I'll echo what's been said already - education and customer service cannot be under stressed.

Jim Mullen
Lead, Information Compliance
FirstEnergy Service Company
Akron, Ohio
desk external: 330-315-7230

"The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message."

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.