Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 18:40:24 -0700
From:
Hilary Henkin <[log in to unmask]>
Nice list, David.

Yes, I was going to point out that storing disaster supplies in a milkcrate
might merely assure they'd get soaked as a unit.  Storing the supplies in a
trashcan with a secure lid (or Rubbermaid container) is better.  Either tub
or trashcan, seal it and put a sign on it to not open except in case of
water emergency.  And check it perhaps annually, to replenish any supplies
which might "wander off."

Hilary Henkin
Records Analyst
Los Angeles, California