Sender:
From:
Lesley Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:05:55 +0000
Date: Wednesday, October 18th 2017
Time:  11:30am-12:15pm EDT

Join Concept Searching to see a radically different way to view all aspects of a patient, in one unified view https://www.conceptsearching.com/healthcare-at-a-crossroads-webinar-register/

Trusted healthcare information is often hard to find. Our concept-based searching enables dramatic changes to the way information is typically found.

Incorrectly tagged content and inaccessible information can jeopardize someone’s life. We provide the tools you need to perform.

This webinar will show you what search can be. And it’s all within reach.

*  Watch how concept-based searching and navigational aids can integrate with any unstructured content, images, or structured data assets
*  Understand how to utilize hybrid search across multiple repositories to achieve a single integrated view of content
*  Realize how data privacy and confidential information exposures can be identified when content is created or ingested
*  Learn how to automatically enforce governance and records management, without end user participation
*  Explore how our solution enables sharing, collaborating, and exchanging data, safely and efficiently

If you have a question you would like addressed during the webinar, please submit it when you register https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2478871333900979202

All registrants will receive links to the webinar recording and presentation.

Speakers:
Steve Smith – Principal Consultant
Steve Mann – Vice President of Sales at Concept Searching

This is a complimentary webinar.

Lesley Noble
Concept Searching, Inc
703-531-8567 | https://www.conceptsearching.com/