Sender:
From:
Jessica Fairchild <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 01:13:09 +0000
Hello,

I've inherited some records that were water damaged a few years back and
never remediated.  I am looking for a vendor in the New Haven area who
would be able to look at the records to determine whether they are safe to
copy and/or restore.  It's not a large volume, but want to be sure about
bacteria/mold growth before proceeding.

Many thanks in advance.

Warmly,

Jessica Fairchild