Sender:
From:
Emmy Bonnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:22:40 -0400
ARMA Madison is excited to share our exclusive invitation to INTERFACE,
now presenting for its second year in Wisconsin:
http://www.interfacetour.com/evites/mad/arma.htm

INTERFACE was developed for you as an educational symposium
addressing today's most critical IT challenges:
•Business Continuance & Recovery
•Network & Data Security
•Enterprise Communications

With a "by invitation-only" format, cutting-edge content, interactive labs &
exhibits, and other complimentary delegate benefits (coffee, lunch,
cocktails; etc.) INTERFACE has earned the reputation as "THE technology
conference" for IT professionals across the country.

Included in your INTERFACE Experience:
•10 Educational Seminars
•Keynote Speaker
•Lunch Buffet
•20 Vendor Exhibits
•Hosted Reception

Click above, or through our chapter website.  Please visit ARMA Madison at
our booth at INTERFACE, because we would love to meet our listserv
friends.  See you there!  http://armamadison.org/meetinginfo.php