Sender:
From:
Angela Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:17:21 -0500
Hello,

LexiTrac™ is a revolutionary retention schedule development and management tool. This
software makes the crushing volume of complex data manageable, secure and legally
compliant.
+ Because it’s an intelligent, web-based tool, it is easy to use and consistently updates as
laws and regulations change.
+ Because it’s subscription-based, it delivers smart data governance at a predictable cost.
+ And because it’s from Montaña & Associates, you can rely on its depth and breadth of
coverage – and on our team of experts to support you.
LexiTrac provides:
+ Intuitive and user-friendly retention schedule development
+ Retention schedule management, including ongoing legal and regulatory updates
+ Access to tens of thousands of functionally organized U.S. and global information
compliance rules, laws, regulations, standards and guidance
+ Coverage in more than 110 countries
+ Access to intel from our team of legal researchers, who continuously refresh compliance
rules
+ Options to quickly generate information governance reports that show privacy concerns,
data location restrictions, media requirements and ethics guidance
+ Electronic systems data mapping
+ Workflow functionality to support internal management processes

For more than 20 years, Montaña & Associates has provided information governance and
compliance solutions to companies in a wide variety of industries. We believe it’s time to
take up the continual challenge of data compliance and put more power in the hands of the
users.

Contact us at 800.516.7460 or visit www.lexitrac.com to schedule a demo.