Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:35:37 +0000
From:
"Richardson, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Susan,

Thank you very much for your follow-up to my request for assistance.   I, too, will have to look inside the boxes on a gradual basis.   By Florida law, quite a few of these boxes (Police personnel records)
have a retention of fifty years.   Like you, I said no to any more "dead man" boxes.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours,

Peter M. J. Richardson, MPA, CRM
Records Manager
Office of the City Clerk