Sender:
From:
Ruben Vargas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:46:59 -0500
When: December 14, 2017
12:00 PM MST - 2:00 PM MST

Where: Administration Town Council Offices: Council Chambers
11000 La CaƱada Drive, Oro Valley, AZ 85737

Join us for our Roadshow where we bring RIM/IG training to your area!

Topic: Electronic Records Management

This training will examine the challenges electronic records are creating for
information management/governance professionals. Applicable to everyone
who manages or maintains electronic information, this training prepares
attendees to address critical factors when storing electronic records solely
on electronic media.

Panelists:

Timothy Provenzano, Records Analyst: Arizona State Archives and Records
Management Branch

Blake Richardson, CRM, CIP: Republic Services

Ruben Vargas, CRM, CIP: Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement
System

Lunch will be provided to attendees so be sure to RSVP for this event.

Cost: $10 Chapter Members, $15 Non-Chapter Members and Guests

FREE PARKING

http://armaazchapter.org/meetinginfo.php?id=42&ts=1505805644