Sender:
From:
"Bauer, Laura - CM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2017 15:40:57 +0000
Good Morning,
I would like to explore giving our local historical society pictures, plaques, scrapbooks as a way to clean up city hall's archive storage area.  My thought was to enter into some type of loan agreement rather than just handing the stuff over.  Have you done something similar?  If so, would you be willing to share inventory sheets, agreements, process, policy, etc?  If so, please send to me directly.  Thank you and have a happy and wonderful holiday.  L

Laura Bauer,  MMC
City Clerk
City of Commerce City
7887 E. 60th Ave.