Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:45:06 -0800
From:
Charlie Sodano <[log in to unmask]>
I'm not positive, but I believe that all chapter leaders received this note from ARMA's CEO a few weeks ago.   I really think that many people are overwhelmed with email and gloss over ARMA's communications.  Maybe thinking it is blah, blah, blah.

Charlie Sodano
ARMA Pacific Region Director

"Happy holidays everyone!

Wow! It is hard to believe that 2017 is coming to an end and we will be welcoming in a new year very soon.

As our volunteers and ambassadors of our organization, you realize more than anyone how much we have accomplished this year by working together. You also understand how much more we must accomplish in the coming year to continue to provide our members the tools, resources and experiences that they can only get from ARMA.

Last quarter, I introduced this new Ambassador communications channel to you, and discussed how we can work together to make a better impact on the organization. This quarter’s message focuses on WHY this is so important as we look to the new year.

Please take a moment to listen to this message by clicking on the link below. Also, I’m adding a link to my ARMA Live! Keynote Address that I reference in the update and that many of you who could not attend ARMA Live! have requested to see. And finally, feel free to share it with your fellow members as you see fit.

2nd Quarter Ambassador Update

Gunter ARMA Live! Keynote Address

Happy holidays once again. Here’s to the work you do and to an exciting new year for the ARMA community!"