Sender:
From:
"Lemon, Amanda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:24:29 +0000
Hello,

We are trying to develop an Information Governance program for our company's dive into Office 365. Our IT group has asked us to come up with IG specific metrics to better understand Information Governance and what we hope to accomplish.

While we have come up with some metrics, we are curious if there is someone else in this position that we might be able to bounce ideas off of.

Thank you,
Amanda

Amanda Elizabeth Lemon
Coordinator, Records and Information Management
OGE Energy Corp.
P. O. Box 321, MC 1203
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0321
Phone: (405) 553-3012

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of all or any portion of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system.