Sender:
From:
Raymond Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:56:36 -0400
Palmyra, NJ (6/8/18) – The Foundation (ARMA International Educational Foundation -
AIEF), is excited to announce the availability of the Access Leadership Scholarship program.
If you are currently employed as a RIM professional and are working towards a college
degree, you may be eligible for a scholarship of up to $6,000 from the Access Leadership
Scholars program. The goal of this program, now in its fifth year, is to enable outstanding
RIM practitioners to advance to positions of greater responsibility that require college
degrees and to advance their leadership skills for roles in the field of information
management.

In prior years, awards have been made to RIM practitioners working in six states across the
U.S. at companies including Phillips 66, Booz Allen Hamilton, Sealy & Co, Nova
Southeastern University and Houston Community College. Several awardees recounted
being the first in their families to go to college.

Access CEO Rob Alston says that, “Access has long been committed to active participation
in our local communities and in the broader community of RIM practitioners. We believe
that this level of engagement is part of who we are and how we make a difference as a
company and as Access team members.”  Mike Smith, Chair of the Foundation, states that
“This program has enabled larger scholarships, making a real difference in upward mobility
for talented people held back by the absence of a degree.”

Criteria, deadline, and applications are now available on the Foundation website::
http://armaedfoundation.org/scholarship-program/currently-available-scholarships/

For questions or additional information, please contact Donald Force, Foundation
Scholarship Chair at [log in to unmask]

The Foundation is a leading organization that enhances the practical and scholarly
knowledge of information management by funding and promoting research, scholarship,
and educational opportunities for information management professionals. The Foundation is
a non-profit corporation with 501(c)3 tax exempt status in the United States. For additional
information, please visit: http://armaedfoundation.org/.

Raymond C. Davis
Trustee and Treasurer
ARMA International Educational Foundation
127 Delaware Avenue
Palmyra, NJ  08065
(856) 786-6975
www.armaedfoundadtion.org