From:
Margot Note <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:47:08 -0500
 Dear Hive Mind,

I’ve been hired as a records management consultant for a healthcare
company. My task is to design and implement the records retention policy
across the organization. I’m focusing on paper-based records first because
the company will be moving in six months.

My first order of business is to review the policy and schedule. Obviously,
due to the nature of records, the retention dates for the schedule are
complicated. I’d like to simplify things as much as possible when needed.
(For example, many categories are event-based when creation-based would be
equally safe and easier).

Can anyone provide resources that have approaches for simplifying these
categories?

Best,
Margot

margotnote.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.margotnote.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=wGaAp6B3X06qGLaB5-hPqNsWU_SGZARC5OzPwDXyDKE&s=dnIosQpol2AkYyDlTLNM7P-hJaHFvK5cuhuYfVymcl0&e=>

Margot Note Consulting, LLC

PO Box 610112, New York, NY 10461

347-453-5916