From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:27:13 +0000
What a marvelous anecdote, Stephen!

Thanks for sharing it.

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cohen, Stephen E.
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 1:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Friday Pondering - Music

Fred,

More than two decades ago, my father and I spent a couple days with Sir Paul's high school English teacher (Alan Durband) in Liverpool, a couple years after the riots. He recounted how Paul periodically visited him, and once in particular to get help on a song, with a working title of "Scrambled Eggs". He pointed to the piano in his living room that he and Paul used saying that the song evolved into "Yesterday". Then we went for a tour of burned out Liverpool in his Rolls Royce Silver Cloud.

Stephen Cohen, CRM
MetLife | Legal Affairs | 212-578-2373

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.