From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:14:30 +0000
Angie, I've got one from the U.S. EPA.

If you can't find it on the agency Web site, email me and I'll forward it to you (probably not before Wednesday, since we're "storm-tossed" until then).

There may be others, of course. It would be nice to collect them all in one place...

Best regards and, to all in the areas affected by the storm, be safe.

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
212-312-3903 (Office)