From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 13:46:32 -0400
In case some someone is interested in purchasing an 8 track tape here
is your opportunity. I use to own an 8 track player in high school -
you weren't cool if you didn't have one.  I was talking about
technological changes over the past forty years with a young attorney
on staff last week and used the example of music.  When I brought up
the 8 track he looked at me and asked what it was. Made me feel really
old...

<snip>
When James “Big Bucks” Burnett opened his Eight Track Museum in Deep
Ellum on Christmas Day 2010, it was the question mark heralded ’round
the world — or, at least, from here to National Public Radio and The
New York Times. Big Bucks — musician,salesman and long-ago proprietor
of the late, great 14 Records on Greenville Avenue— had coughed up his
most cockamamie creation yet, a museum devoted to dead media that came
complete with a mold of Tiny Tim’s teeth. Perfect. So Big Bucks.
<snip>

http://bit.ly/1NBKLDx

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your
balance you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein