From:
"Susan D. Haigh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:42:58 -0400
The ARMA Puget Sound Chapter is excited to announce a great speaker and a
special venue for our November program! Join as as we hear from Assistant
Attorney General Nancy Krier about the new Public Records Act and records
retention laws enacted by the Washington Legislature. We have a larger venue
and can accommodate extra guests due to expected high demand for this topic!

Please share this invitation with others, including other ARMA Chapters,
professional associations, and coworkers & colleagues who may be interested
in public records management issues.

"New WA State Public Records Laws"
Speaker: Nancy J. Krier, Open Government Assistant Attorney General
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Indian Summer Golf & Country Club, Olympia, WA

Register Online: www.pugetsoundarma.org/events/november-chapter-program/

Registration (includes dinner)
ARMA Members - $25.00
Non-Members   - $35.00

Agenda:
5:00-5:30 p.m. - Register & Socialize
5:30-6:30 p.m. - Dinner
6:30-8:00 p.m. - Program (1.5 hours)

"Professionalism is being informed - join us!"

Want to learn more? We welcome both Chapter members and guests to our
monthly programs - whether or not you are a member of ARMA International or
our Chapter, we would love to see you there. Learn more about our Chapter
and the benefits of joining ARMA at www.pugetsoundarma.org or contact us at