From:
Enterprise Vc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:42:53 +0000
Aloha Doug,

Good luck with your future endeavors in retirement...

We're all "getting there", so it won't be long before I'll be joining the ranks of retirees.

Enjoy!

Brian Moriki

Brian A. Moriki
AVP – Enterprise Operations Support Division
First Hawaiian Bank

***THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE STRICTLY "MY OWN" AND IS NOT ENDORSED OR APPROVED BY MY EMPLOYERS OR ANY ENTITY THAT I PARTICIPATE OR REPRESENT.***

At First Hawaiian Bank, we care about the environment.
Please consider our planet's limited resources before
printing this email.

This email is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender by replying
to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments
from all computers without reading or saving the same
in any manner whatsoever.