From:
"Hicks, Jennie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:34:15 -0400
Recall has Document Management facilities in Phoenix.
You could contact Isaac Dallago at (480) 644-1800.

Jennie Hicks
Sales Executive
Recall - Kansas City
16150 West 110th
Lenexa, KS  66219
U.S.A.
t+1.913.307.9993 x 223
f +1.913.307.9966
recall.com

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain personal, confidential or
legal or other professional privileged information and is intended
solely for the named addressee. Any confidentiality or privilege is not
waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose it or use the
information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please tell us immediately by return e-mail, delete it from your system
and destroy any copies. Emails may be interfered with, may contain
computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated
on other systems. Recall gives no warranties on these matters.