From:
Pilar McAdam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 22:35:11 +0000
I really am the person who posted the message, below, to the listserv.  We don’t know why the system questioned my legitimacy.

Pilar

On 3/5/17, 12:26 PM, "Records Management Program on behalf of Pilar McAdam" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    For those in California who've not yet heard, the State Supreme Court ruled that electronic communications regarding the public's business are subject to the California Public Records Act (CPRA), regardless of what device or system was used for that communication. California agencies who have been awaiting the results of this decision before adjusting their policies and procedures should now take appropriate steps.

    http://blogs.findlaw.com/california_case_law/2017/03/government-emails-on-personal-devices-are-public-records-states-top-court-decides.html#more

    Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
    Los Angeles, CA