From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2017 12:51:02 -0400
Can you tell a Botnet from a Trojan? Do you know what they are? Can you identify
ransom-ware or malicious email attachments? More importantly, are you and your
company doing everything it can to combat these threats? If the answer is no or not sure
to any of these items, then we have the presentation for you. Please join us as we hear
from Ric Testagrossa on how to identify these attacks and effectively respond to them.

About the Speaker:
Ric Testagrossa is an Information Security Engineer with Fred Hutch Cancer Research
Center.  He has over 20 years of professional experience in Information Technology, with
12 years experience in IT Security. He has worked for several organizations such  as the
University of Massachusetts, Pima Community College, and Seattle Children’s Theater.
His specialty is teaching user awareness about various computer/network threats.

Date/Time: Wednesday May 10th, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: Bellevue City Hall Room 1E-112, 450 110th ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Cost: $15

ARMA Chapter Members: Bring a Guest for Free! Bring your boss,  a co-worker, or
business associate at no cost. Please indicate the name of the guest in the comments
section of the registration form.

For more information and registration, please visit our chapter events page:
http://armabellevue.org/BEC-events.html

Alex Acevedo