From:
John James O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2018 01:35:00 -0400
Hear, hear, Mary. And a welcome response from Seth Williams to boot.

At the risk of ruffling feathers, I suggest that a large part of the problem is the
willingness to be over-impressed with the market weight if IT companies and the
promise bells and whistles at the expense of the less sexy but far more relevant
intellectual WORK associated with successful RIM. This applies as much to our
representative organisations as to any of us.

Mary, your post is a breath of fresh air.

Kind regards,
John

John James O'Brien, MA(LT), CRM
Independent Advisor