From:
Seth Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2018 13:52:56 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself.  I am Seth Williams, the new president of the
MER Conference.

While you may have seen, the MER Conference has taken on both a new look and
a reinvigorated commitment to delivering on excellence;  focused on the issues
and opportunities when managing electronic records from the legal, technical and
operation perspectives.  For those that know MER founder, Bob Williams, he
remains as an important advisor to my team.

You may also notice our #RecordsForHumanity campaign which is based on our
firm belief that electronic records play a large role in not just business and
government, but for the betterment of humanity as well.  This year's conference
will host 2 incredible keynotes on this topic.  Monday will be Ashish Gadnis founder
and CEO of BanQu, a company that is actively using Blockchain to enable "Dignity
Through Identity" in far corners of the world.  Tuesday will be Jones Lukose, PhD,
Information Manager from the International Criminal Court, The Hague,
Netherlands.  Both use eRIM and IG principles and have breathtaking stories of
their impact.

Of course, this year we've got quite a full program of pragmatic topics like GDPR,
Blockchain and the ever present Cloud.  We also are hosting a FREE webinar on the
new provisions with the Federal Rules or Evidence (FREs) and how they put the
records manager center stage.  This features the Hon. Paul Grimm.  See our
website www.merconference.com.  There is a lot to talk about.

Early-Bird pricing offers a $295 savings, but it ends January 31st.

Thank you for enduring and welcoming me to RECMNT-L.  I look forward to
listening, learning and further serving this community.

Kind Regards,

   Seth

Seth F. Williams
President