Sender:
From:
"Train, TK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:49:05 -0600
WOW GUS!

I'm impressed.  You are very philisophical, AND you are RIGHT ON!

I believe wholeheartedly that it is an inside job.  We must be in touch
with ourselves, our vulnerabilities, our "darker sides" , our light and
our own human condition which tends to breed such things as hatred,
selfishness and destruction, before we can appreciate others who are
experiencing similar human conditions.  What was the old adage that Mom
used..."if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" ----
there is a whole lot of wisdom there!!!

Good luck to you and your neighbors, as you clean up after mother
nature.  Our hearts are with you.

Thank you,

TK Train, CRM, MIT
ECM Practitioner