Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:05:15 -0400
From:
Peggy Cwiakala <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Mr. harris,

May I quote your remarks (and maybe interview you for more? I am a grad student
and I am collecting info for my project on disaster planning and recovery
(especially pertaining to electronic and digital records)?

I sent out an earlier introduction - I am a USC student.

Thanks,

Peg

803-361-4102

Peggy Cwiakala