Sender:
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:48:15 -0500
Even though the last ARMA members are just now exiting Long Beach, we're
already gearing up for 2005 in Chicago! Back by popular demand (ok --
demand that goes back to 1997 from a couple hundred subscribers to the
previous newsletter) is the Chicago Conference Local Arrangements
Newsletter. This time, we're going to use a Yahoo! Group, so the
maintenance of the email listing will be much simpler. Note that some
companies block email from Yahoo! Groups, so I would recommend that you
obtain a free Yahoo! email account. Getting the Yahoo! account will also
enable you to browse the archives and look at items posted to the
website. This is both a website and a mailing list.

Expect roughly monthly newsletters about Chicago leading up to July,
then weekly updates until the Conference begins. Since this is an
interactive List, you'll also be getting copies of email postings from
other subscribers and answers to their questions and comments.

To join the List, point your mouse at
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ARMAChicago2005-L/ and ask to be
added. If you want to be added manually, send me an email (be careful
not to reply to the List) and I will add you manually.

We're looking forward to hosting ARMA's 50th Annual Conference in
Chicago beginning September 18, 2005!

Patrick Cunningham, CRM