Sender:
From:
"Choksy, Carol E B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:35:32 -0500
Mike:

As a removeable storage device, Bernard Chester is correct. We have policies for those already.

Also, check with your information security group for their policy. I have been pleasantly surprised that many security officers have already created good policies. Some of them are afraid to enforce the policies because they don't want to be bad guys. Your inquiry may bring an opportunity to integrate their policies into a larger framework that can be audited and enforced.

Best wishes,
Carol
Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM
Adjunct Professor