Sender:
From:
Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:14:48 -0400
I agree, this Listserv is great.  Set your mail to digest and you won't get
as many e-mails.

If daily postings are too much then you can do one of the following

1. set your account to nomail and then review the listserv postings from the
listserv archives.

2. set your account to digest. Receive all of the previous days postings in
one package.

Respectfully submitted,

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator, MMWEC