Sender:
From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:08:18 -0400
Good morning, Emma!

Have you thought about speaking with a local community college in a
shared-storage agreement?  Giving the two locations are 15 or 20 miles
apart, that could be the difference in having your information safely
protected.  The college could store copies of their vital records with you
and your copies could be at their site.  I would also suggest that you could
speak with other companies in the same situation as you, trying to keep
storage costs to a minimum.

Best of luck!

Alice

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.