Sender:
From:
"Gary L. Grieme" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:46:56 -0500

You mean, somebody that's not just full of hot air?

Gary L. Grieme
Records Manager
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
Minneapolis, MN
612-349-8538

Hi all,

I would like to speak with a person from the energy industry that has
handle on things.

Chris Flynn
208/885-4408

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged,
confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.

If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute,
or reproduce this transmission.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please
notify us immediately of the error by return email and please
delete the message from your system.

Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
http://www.rkmc.com