Sender:
From:
Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:43:04 EDT
Hello All,

This is for an individual that does not belong to the LISTSERV.  They are
looking for an individual with a minimum of the following:

4 year degree;
5 years experience with scheduling of Federal Records;
8-10 years of Records Management;
5 years of Supervisory or Management experience
5 years working with Federal Management;

I sure there is more, but these are the basics.  This project just started
last Monday.  This is a 9 month to 1 year project, and you will be hired by the
contractor as one of their employees.

Please do not contact me as I am only the messenger.  Contact information is
the following:

Tom Tokoli
Email: [log in to unmask]
Fax: 703-883-0526