Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:15:06 -0700
From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
I'd call a few service bureaus and get a quote.  It should not be excessive,
since all they need is an ImageWriter or equivalent.  I hesitate to quote a
number because it seems to be highly dependent on the quantity and
opportunity for repeat business.

Just make sure they quote a price for archive quality filming.  You'll want
the special media and processing, plus quality checks.

Bernard Chester, CDIA+, ICP
Principal Consultant
IMERGE Consulting
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA  98040
office: 206-230-9253 / cell: 206-979-7389
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.imergeconsult.com