Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:34:56 -0400
Whenever you see a "please take me off this list" message DO NOT send your reply directly to the list. Instead send it directly to the individual concerned.

Marc, susan or myself try to handle these types of messages as quickly and efficiently as possible. seeing multiple "take me off" messages causes heartburn as we have to look at each one to verify that they want off.

thank you and now I return you to your regularly scheduled programming

pa

--
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va