Sender:
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:08:47 +0800
From:
Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Hey, Kerry,

We all struggle at times and it's great to have people join the list who
don't know the jargon/lingo.  I started out as one of those people and am
still there in many ways.  Those on the list need new blood coming through
so they can be reminded of the basics.

Please contribute, ask questions and don't feel like we'll laugh at you.
We'll try to do that privately.  I've tried not to let Laurie, Chris,
Sharon, Glenn et al know that I laugh at them.  And they seem to have
extended me the same courtesy!  ;-D

Grahame Gould
Australia