Sender:
From:
Leigh Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:18:14 -0400
Hi everyone,

I am new to the list, so first let me say hello.  I'm an MLIS student
at the University of Pittsburgh.  I'm doing a presentation about the
article "Reinventing Archives for Electronic Redords: Alternative
Service Delivery Option" by David Bearman and Margaret Hedstrom [in
American Archival Studies: Readings in Theory and Practice, ed. R. D.
Jimerson (Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 2000), 549-567].  I
know this is not "directly" related to records management (it is aimed
more toward archivists), but I was wondering if anyone had any
thoughts they'd like so share, as it does discuss how archivists and
records managers should work together.  I was hoping to be able to get
an "overall" impression of what people thought of the article and
whether they agreed with it.

Thanks for your help!

Leigh Anderson
MLIS student
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA