Sender:
From:
"Michelle S. Greco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:23:53 -0400
Dear Members;

My firm is investigating options for document storage and retention of
electronic files.  We are attempting to identify vendors who can provide us
a suite of services to allow round the clock access to electronic files at
the same time host the files on their own servers.  Similarly, we are hoping
to find an ASP that offers both a fully-loaded product with incremental
monthly costs for storage and user licenses.  I am hoping there is a subject
matter expert in this audience that can recommend providers that my firm can
review.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Michelle S. Greco

Michelle S. Greco
Senior Consultant

458 Boston Street
Suite 2-6
Topsfield, MA 01983
Telephone  (978) 887-8800, Ext. 211
Fax           (978) 887-8839
e-Fax:        (925) 891-2235
Mobile         (617)733-4398
www.highquestpartners.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at
978-887-8800 or notify us by email at [log in to unmask]  Thank
you.