Sender:
From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:21:52 -0400
You silly, of course you know all you need to know!  Besides, it's NOT CRM
season....it's World Series baseball and football season!  I'm sure you know
plenty and you'll do just fine!  Just in case... GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD
LUCK!  ABY

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.