Sender:
From:
"Smith, Richard E. (STL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:33:12 -0500
Years ago when my kids were little I use to buy them books about how
things work and silly facts that people with lots of time on their hands
enjoy writing.

In one of the many books that I bought and we read together there was an
odd statement about eating a cheese burger before a major exam. It is
suppose to have something to do with enhancing brain power.

Honestly I can't remember as I get younger all of what the cheese burger
was suppose to do. However all through my daughters school years
including college, nursing school and the rest of their advanced
education I always joked about them having a cheese burger before the
exam. Can't say they did and can't say they didn't. Can say they both
did very well for themselves and make my wife and I very proud.

Being the Greater St Louis ARMA Chapter CRM proctor for the past 12 or
so years I have always encouraged those taking the exam to have a cheese
burger before the exams as well.

Does it work? Can't really say for sure. However I can say we have a
fair amount of CRM's in St. Louis.

Once a candidate asked me if he could eat cheese burgers, wash them down
with Budweiser, instead of studying and still pass the six exams? He has
been stuck on Part 1 since 1990. So much for his theory and technique.

Good luck, have fun, and enjoy the cheese burger of your choice or do
what ever else works to get ya through.

Richard E. Smith, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
Express Scripts, Inc.
(314) 702-7151