Sender:
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:08:20 -0500
Heather,
We have been very happy with our imaging program.  We use Kofax for
scanning, FileNet for storage and retrieval.  We have also been happy
with our Fujitsu scanners.

Mary Hilliard
Records Management Officer
University of Texas System
512-499-4557
Austin, Texas

Heather Carr
asked
I am curious as to what is the most commonly used document imaging
program? Any suggestions that are widely used and can handle very large
quantity (3,000-10,000 a month).   Any suggestions on scanners that are
good for this type of quantity?  I'm going to research this on my own, I
just need a little advise to point me in the right direction.