Sender:
From:
Emily Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:16:59 -0400
Hi there,
I'm a grad student at Simmons College in Boston and am currently in a Records
Management class. For my internship for the class, I am assisting a
university's Public Affairs office implement a records management program (no
program exists at the school). I am a bit stumped as to the best way to
determine a retention schedule for these records, as the Public Affairs office
says that they need many types of files in order to answer reference questions
(I should add that this school also doesn't have an archive). Is there anyone
on the list who has possibly dealt with Public Affairs records (press releases,
clippings, photographs, etc) in a college or university setting? I would
appreciate any guidance. Please e-mail me off-list ([log in to unmask]). Thank
you so much!
Emily