Sender:
From:
"Tyler, Judy K Ms DACH-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:21:57 -0500
Do you know where he was stationed and what time frame are you talking about.  There are several of us working for the Army, Air Force, and Navy.  A bit more information is needed in order to give you a good answer.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management Officer
United States Army Medical Department Activity
Fort Hood, Texas  76544