Sender:
From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:44:18 -0500
Aimee makes a good point, but our concern is that we may have some folks
come by and need to actually "see" the plaques.  So, we (our department)
feel that it's best to actually store these plaques and awards for a brief
time.

I really appreciate the comments that I've received on my initial email.
This 'Serv really can be a super place to get answers!  Hope you have a
super day/evening!  Alice

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.