Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:48:15 -0500
In a message dated 11/1/2004 11:14:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, Aimee Felker <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Another way to consider this issue is:  What value is there in storing
>the original plaque?  Would a photograph (or photocopy) document the
>event, occasion, ...

okay what if we were to apply this same suggestion to the presidential libraries? Wouldn't life  be easier for the presidential libraries if they didn't have to store, etc., all the various items that a president receives during their term of office? Think about how much easier it would be if they only had photographs or photocopies of the various statues, boots, game jerseys (and balls), trinkets and other items that they receive.

--
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va