Sender:
From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:33:36 -0500
And from just north of Palm Beach, Brevard County voters have had NO
PROBLEMS!  I voted on Saturday, waited in line for maybe 45 minutes and
filled in the bubble of my chosen candidates (we didn't have chads in 2000,
either).  I hope the powers that be allow early voting the next go-round.
It sure made my voting process easier!

Kara gives a great reminder...VOTE...for if you don't, you have no right to
complain.  It's a priviledge and a duty for each American citizen to vote
his/her mind.  Celebrate your freedoms!!

Oh, and have a great day!  Alice

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.