Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:42:36 -0500
From:
Barry Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
Point taken, BUT if this is the only data available is it better than
nothing?  Is there no one out there that has thought enough of this
subject to conduct a validated survey?  Did Batman really wear tights?

These any other questions to be answered in the next episode of "As the
Listserv Turns"

Barry Malone
Mgr Global R&D Records Management
500 Arcola Road
Collegeville Pa. 19426
Maildrop A1108G
484-865-2345
Fax 484-865-9271

this is all good information, but I think most folks on the list have
come to discount the Coopers study as no one has ever seen it. the same
can be said for some of the others, too.

I'm beginning to believe that the Coopers study is an urban RM myth.

;-)

--
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va